Sunday, July 3, 2011

In My Trunk


This weekly meme (In My Mailbox) is hosted by The Story Siren

I got some great books and things these past 2 weeks:

* The Dream Crystal (The Dream War Series, #1) by

All of the world's dreams are about to die. The Shadow People have come. Always near, they linger in the darkness, ready to devour dreams, hopes, aspirations and desires. . .

Aisling, having lost her dream of becoming a fashion designer, learns that she's a Faerie changeling. Disquieted by the fact that her faerie parents are kidnappers, she has decided to rescue the human child she was exchanged for, but her "sister" is no longer among the faeries, having been taken by the Shadow People. Ith, the Lord of Shadows, is trying to control the dreams of mankind, which are under the protection of the faeries, so they're at war.

Aisling, who doesn't believe in dreams any longer, is falling in love with a handsome, mysterious stranger - one of the Shadow People.
.


* I received this book from the Author for a honest review.


Then I got this wonderful package from PanMacmillan SA:

* The Immortals 01 - 03: Evermore / Blue Moon / Shadowland (The Immortals #1-3) by Alyson Noel
* Evermore T-Shirt
* Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts
* Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) Bookmark
* Wilbur Smith Booklet
* Evermore bookmark
* The Sky Is Everywhere by





What's in your Trunk this week?

9 comments:

Devan @ Book Strings said...

Hi! New follower. You have a great IMM and I love the whole Potter theme of your blog. Happy Reading :)

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Wow, those are awesome stuff you got from the evermore series! And I love Cassandra Clare! I hope you enjoy! Here's my IMM! Happy reading!

-Jessica (Peace Love Books)

A Social Pastime said...

I know lots of fans of Alyson Noel's books - you got some great swag too! Enjoy

KJ Mulder said...

That's unfair your package is so much cooler than mine. You actually got a T-shirt as well...

T-shirt vs an upcoming Neal Asher release. Nah, I'll take the Neal Asher!

Kidding. Great post!

Amber said...

Lots of wonderful things in your trunk this week! I haven't read The Immortals or heard much about it so I'll be interested to read what you think. Happy reading!

My Mailbox

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice haul! Hear a lot of good things about The Immortals series, but haven't read it myself. Will look for your reviews! Happy Reading!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

BookGeek said...

I *wish I had things in my trunk this week! Alas, I will live vicariously through your reading life. ;) Great haul this week!

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

You have a nice list of books that you received in your mailbox this week.
Happy Reading,
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Oh cool, you got a T-shirt! I didn't photograph all the promo stuff Pan sent, now feeling guilty because everyone else is!

Post a Comment