Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday


This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's top ten is:

Top Ten Books of 2010

In no particular order:

1. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
2. Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
3. Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
4. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
5. The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
6. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
7. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
8. Soulless by Gail Carriger
9. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
10. Firelight by Sophie Jordan

And you?
Photobucket

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list! We have several books in common. I still need to read Firelight.

Sarah Reads Too Much said...

I keep seeing Before I Fall in different places - think I'm going to have to read that one!

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

You've got some (delightfully) bleak books here as favorites. Wallflower, especially.

Here is my Top Ten of 2010 post: http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2010/12/top-ten-books-ive-read-in-2010.html

Savannah said...

I heart Soulless. I actually read the whole series in two days! Great list.

Orhedea said...

YA,YA,YA. You love it, don't you?

Orhedea said...

OMG, Archaeology and Egyptology? I used to DREAM of doing that! Sadly, i can't draw...

Unknown said...

I'm planning to start the Vampire Academy series in the new year. I've heard good things and it's presence on your list only backs that up!

Carmel @ Rabid Reads
My Top Ten Tuesday

Daisy said...

Your list reminds me there are so many great books waiting to be read! I also loved The Hunger Games and His Dark Materials series.

Anonymous said...

The Hunger Games made my list too - it's popular this year! I also really enjoyed Soulless

Jen said...

I love seeing the Hunger Games appear on so many lists! I'm really looking forward to reading Before I Fall and Infinite Days!

Thanks for joining in this week! :)

Niecole said...

Love the list Lu!
Hunger Games is a great book, busy with the next installment!!!!! :)

I need to get my hands on Soulless
Perks was a great read, and VA is awsome!

Post a Comment