Thursday, October 7, 2010

Guest Review: Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill

Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill

As Reviewed by my Guest Reviewer Lauren

Published April 7th 2009 by NAL Trade
Paperback, 341 pages

I enjoyed this book but I must say it was one of those books that lost its shine the more I read.

For the first few chapters I was sure I had found a 5 star read but as the book wore on I started to realize that despite the name these vampires don't have very much bite at all! In fact except for having to sleep during the day and having more stamina when doing sit-ups I’m not sure what the big difference is from being human.

I did however like the dynamics of the Merit/Ethan relationship and will definitely read the next book if only to see what happens there.



I also have a feeling (well at least I’m hoping) that the author is going to take the next book to some interesting places now that she has laid down the foundation to her series.

3/5 Stars

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment