Thursday, September 16, 2010

Booking Through Thursday!

Hosted Here

" “I couldn’t sleep a wink, so I just read and read, day and night … it was there I began to divide books into day books and night books,” she went on. “Really, there are books meant for daytime reading and books that can be read only at night.” - ‘The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Milan Kundera, p. 103.

Do you divide your books into day and night reads? How do you decide?

I don't read during the day as i'm at work, and when i get home i make food etc. I only start reading around 8. So i don't have day or night books.

But i do have bath and bed books :)

What about you?

7 comments:

Sullivan McPig said...

I only make a distiction between books that can or can not be taken with me to work or on the train. And no: I do not decide based on the cover, but on size ;-)

Gigi Ann said...

I more or less read one book at a time.

Amat Libris said...

Bath books? I tried that once and haven't been brave enough to do it again!

Anne said...

I like the bath and bed books. Just make sure you won't drop it in the bath tub. =)

My criteria is scary or not? Scary belongs to day time reading. =)

gautami tripathy said...

No bath and bed books for me!

Here is my Day and Night reply!

chelsea said...

Interesting question! I do take lighter reads to work for lunch hour if I'm not lunching with someone or for the bus ride if my kiddos fall asleep. And nothing scary at night!

Lori said...

Beware of books in the bath. Most household accidents happen in the bathroom. Wouldn't want your book to get hurt. I don't divide my books by day or night. Here is my answer for Booking Through Thursday.

Post a Comment