Thursday, December 15, 2011

Guest Review: Bossypants

Bossypants by Tina Fey 

As Reviewed by my Guest Reviewer Lauren


Published April 5th 2011 by Little, Brown & Company
Hardcover, 277 pages

I can't remember ever laughing out loud at a book before. Oh I've given an odd chuckle every now and then but I've Never laughed at a book out loud continuously throughout until I read Bossypants. Personally I think it is the equivalent of peeing yourself a little bit in real world laughing.

Tina Fey has a self-deprecating sense of humour that just tickles me. Mix it together with a little sense of the absurd and the fact that she is an accomplished and confident women who is still humble enough to be a bit neurotic about it all and it all adds up to a great read.

5/5 Stars

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment