Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Source

This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's top ten is:

Top Ten Authors I Would Die to Meet

In no particular order (well except for JK Rowling):

1. J.K. Rowling J.K. Rowling
2. Richelle Mead Richelle Mead
3. India Drummond India Drummond
4. J.R. Ward J.R. Ward
5. Alyson Noel Alyson Noel
6. Lauren Oliver Lauren Oliver
7. John van de Ruit John van de Ruit
8. Rachel Hawkins Rachel Hawkins
9. Rachel Vincent Rachel Vincent
10. Kiersten White Kiersten White

And yours?

1 comments:

Kat said...

Of course, JK Rowling would also be at the top of my list! I might die of happiness should I someday meet her... then politely beg her to tattoo her signature into my forehead. ;) Richelle Mead is a great one, too, and JR Ward seems so cool.

Post a Comment