Thursday, July 28, 2011

On My Shelf - A & B is for...

On My Shelf is a new monthly meme from Worlds In Ink. It’s all about sharing the books on your shelf in alphabetical order, according to author.

It’s a very chilled-out meme, so you can plan it in any way you like, and post at any time of the month, any number of times you like.

For July we’re tackling A & B.

Want to participate? Instructions can be found here. Time is running out for this month, so don't delay!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the books on my shelf with Authors starting with A:

Egypt: The Uprising (The Battl...  

All the books on my shelf with Authors starting with B:

He's Just Not That Into You (T...  
by

Angels and Demons (Robert Lang... by

The Da Vinci Code (Robert Lang... by

Standoff by

The Sisterhood of the Travelin... by

The Field Guide (The Spiderwic... by

Zombies Vs. Unicorns by

Jaws by

Breakfast in Bed by

Cleopatra by

That's what I have on my shelf as far as A & B goes. What do you have on yours?
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Atwood! :D
What's Egypt: The Uprising like?

KJ Mulder said...

Thanks for taking part Lu! I appreciate it, and you have a great collection!

Kat said...

This is the coolest meme! I'm definitely going to be checking it out. I have Zombies vs Unicorns on my shelf, too. :)

Alexa said...

Since I have about 600 books on my shelves doing this meme would just take me way too long. It is a great idea and I love seeing what is on your bookshelf. :)

Sugar and Snark said...

@Violin - I still have to read it :)
@Crusader - Thanks for hosting it!

Post a Comment