Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Source

This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


In no particular order:

1. Goodreads -  Its just plain awesome!
2. Bookmooch - A place where you can swap your books for points to get more books.
3. Bookdepository - Very cheap books with free delivery.
4. LibaryThing - Nice to look up certain aspects of books, like character names etc.
5. Bookcrossing - Pretty cool to see where your books are going.
6. Goodreads app for iPhone - You can scan your books bar codes!
7. Takealot - South African online book order place.
8. Kalahari - South African online book order place.
9. (@PenguinBooks) - Pretty informative!

And yours?

5 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Today's meme has made my day! I am finding many great book related links. Thanks!

Here is my Top Ten post!

Nicolette said...

Great choice... Love your blog...

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I'm glad to know there are great spots to visit for book-ish people in all parts of the world. Nice.

Here's my Top Ten List of Bookish Websites.

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

I love Book Depository with all my heart (lol). I love their cheap prices and free shipping without having to spend a certain amount. It's worth waiting a bit extra time for it to come in the mail, I think.

( My Top Ten )

Kat said...

Hmm, I had never heard of Bookmooch, but it definitely sounds like my kind of place! Of course, Goodreads is my favorite. :) I'm totally obsessed. Great list, Lu!

Post a Comment