Thursday, June 9, 2011

Follow Friday!

Happy Friday!


Follow Friday

Parajunkee is the host of this event

Q. The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?

Definitely Hermione Granger! And not only because she is the best character ever, but also I would love to be in her world!

Have a look at my new Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/MuggleMagicalBB
And my Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Muggles-Magical-Book-Blog/233561859991491

Welcome to my Harry Potter themed book blog :)

9 comments:

Belle said...

Good choice! She was one of my picks, too (I say one of because I chose five, whoops). I totally want to see the magical world!

Obsession with Books said...

Hi & Happy Friday!

A great choice! Hermione is popular this week :)

My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice weekend.

Kyanara_BJD said...

Hi,

Hopping by for the follow friday.

what a great choise!

Wishing you a wonderfull weekend!

Kyanara from the Life of a BookAholic

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Awesome choice! Wasn't sure if you would pick her or Ginny! Hermione rocks!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower
Jessica@a GREAT read

Kat said...

I chose Hermione, too! Seems like a lot of people did-- because who could resist the temptation of attending Hogwarts??? Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Unknown said...

New follower! Hermione is a great choice cause she's just plain awesome! Happy hopping :)

Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

Scarlett said...

of course! I'm waiting for my Hogwarts letter as well....even though I'm just a bit past the entrance age....Great blog! New Follower!

Here’s my FF!

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I'm totally with you on Hermione. She's the best.
My Hop

Unknown said...

Hermione seems to be a very popular pick as the answer to this week's question. My pick would be Elena from Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series. Not only is she the only female werewolf but she's also married to Clay. Yum! I'm an old follower, happy weekend!

Carmel @ Rabid Reads (Twitter)
Join the Midnight Summer Festival.

Post a Comment