Monday, June 20, 2011

Guest Review: Pleasure of a Dark Prince

Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark #9) by Kresley Cole

As Reviewed by my Guest Reviewer Lauren

Published February 16th 2010 by Pocket
(first published January 1st 2010)

Mass Market Paperback, 431 pages


I Love this series, and really enjoyed this book. Although I must admit it was not one of my favourites in the series. It lost momentum a little somewhere in the middle (only a very little), but the beginning and end more then made up for it. 

My main reason for writing a review at this point is to warn anyone who is about to pick up this book that it is a series and at this point if you haven’t read at least a few of the previous books you are going to be at a serious disadvantage. This is one of those series that you don't necessarily have to, but its well worth your while starting at the beginning and savouring each consecutive book. 

I have, and consequentially enjoyed every moment of it! 

4/5 Stars

Photobucket

1 comments:

Marcie said...

I love this series also! This isn't my favorite book in the series but it's still good.

Post a Comment