Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday


This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's top ten is:

Top Ten Books I have Lied About:

In no particular order:

1. Harry Potter - I never really liked Harry and Ginny together (don't think I have told anybody).
2. Anne of Green Gables - Couldn't finish it and stopped before I was done.
3. Love The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, but wow I just can't re-read it
4. Eat Pray Love... nope didn't like it so much as other people. I thought it was ok...
5. Practical Magic - wow the movie was sooooo much better!
6. Wicked Lovely - Just save me from this nightmare of a book
7. Loved and still love all the Nancy Drew books!
8. Hunger Games - I still think that Peeta has dark hair and Gale is blonde, I don't care what other people read, this is how I see it lol!

And yours?

7 comments:

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

*whispers* I'm not crazy about Harry and Ginny at all, either!

Lisa said...

I totally agree with Practical Magic. I loved the movie and the book was just ok. And I'm not a Wicked Lovely fan either. It was ok but not wonderful.

kayerj said...

are you kidding me--Peeta is blonde and Katniss is dark ;P

my little lie about Harry Potter--I totally love the story idea and the plot and the characters--BUT! I really get so annoyed at the way JK writes--I think she needs a good editor. WAY TOO MUCH DETAIL!!!!

kayerj said...

BTW--that scene from Prisoner of Azkaban ranks right up there with my all time favorite Harry Potter moments.

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Ha! I so agree about Harry and Ginny.

La Toya said...

HAHA awesome list!!

xo,
Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

Kat said...

I didn't like Wicked Lovely that much, either. (It did seem like a mess!) And I was always secretly a Harmonie (Harry/Hermione) fan. Great list. :)

Post a Comment