Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday


This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's top ten is:

Top Ten Books I have Lied About:

In no particular order:

1. Harry Potter - I never really liked Harry and Ginny together (don't think I have told anybody).
2. Anne of Green Gables - Couldn't finish it and stopped before I was done.
3. Love The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, but wow I just can't re-read it
4. Eat Pray Love... nope didn't like it so much as other people. I thought it was ok...
5. Practical Magic - wow the movie was sooooo much better!
6. Wicked Lovely - Just save me from this nightmare of a book
7. Loved and still love all the Nancy Drew books!
8. Hunger Games - I still think that Peeta has dark hair and Gale is blonde, I don't care what other people read, this is how I see it lol!

And yours?

8 comments:

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

*whispers* I'm not crazy about Harry and Ginny at all, either!

Lisa said...

I totally agree with Practical Magic. I loved the movie and the book was just ok. And I'm not a Wicked Lovely fan either. It was ok but not wonderful.

gautami tripathy said...

Interesting list. There are some books we can never get into...

Here is my Top Ten post!

kaye said...

are you kidding me--Peeta is blonde and Katniss is dark ;P

my little lie about Harry Potter--I totally love the story idea and the plot and the characters--BUT! I really get so annoyed at the way JK writes--I think she needs a good editor. WAY TOO MUCH DETAIL!!!!

kaye said...

BTW--that scene from Prisoner of Azkaban ranks right up there with my all time favorite Harry Potter moments.

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Ha! I so agree about Harry and Ginny.

Lazy Girl said...

HAHA awesome list!!

xo,
Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

Kat said...

I didn't like Wicked Lovely that much, either. (It did seem like a mess!) And I was always secretly a Harmonie (Harry/Hermione) fan. Great list. :)

Post a Comment