Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Guest Review: Before I Fall

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

As Reviewed by my Guest Reviewer Lauren

Published March 2nd 2010 by HarperCollins
Paperback, 470 pages


To be totally honest I only picked up 'Before I Fall' because I needed to read a book by an author with the same first name as my own for a group read. I read a lot, and I like to think my taste runs across a fairly broad spectrum. But this book seemed at first like a departure from my usual tastes.

I do sometime read young adult novels but I'm generally not impressed, as they can sometimes miss the mark and end up being juvenile. But at the end of the day/night (I read it in one sitting), I loved the characters and hated them and myself a little for liking them... it was great! I can't wait for Lauren Oliver’s next book!

4/5 Stars

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment