Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday


This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's top ten is:

Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read in 2011

In no particular order:

1. Bad Taste in Boys Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
 
2. Demonglass Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2) by Rachel Hawkins

3. Stolen Nights Stolen Nights (Vampire Queen, #2) by Rebecca Maizel

4. Delirium Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver
 
5. Zombies vs. Unicorns Zombies vs. Unicorns

6. A Touch Mortal A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford

7. Matched Matched (Matched #1) by Ally Condie
 
8. The Forest of Hands and Teeth The Forest of Hands and Teeth (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #1) by Carrie Ryan
 
9. Stray Stray (Shifters, #1) by Rachel Vincent


10. Paranormalcy Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1) by Kiersten White

And you?
Photobucket

7 comments:

Daisy said...

Matched made my list as well! :) And how could I forget about Paranormalcy and Delirium? This is the problem with having a neverending to read list..

Marce said...

Some of those have intrigued me.

Here is my list

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/01/top-ten-books-i-resolve-to-read-in-2011.html

Anonymous said...

Delirium is awesome... really enjoyed that one! I am definitely reading Matched soon, I am on a big dystopian kick atm. Stray sounds interesting too

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Delirium is on my wish list too! heres to reading the books on our lists this year!

Kelly aka yllektra(I Work For Books) said...

Oh I really like your list!
Most of these books are on my TBR for 2011 as well! XD

Unknown said...

Ooh, I hope you do make it to your #9. Stray is the first book of a great series!

Niecole said...

I love your choices
On mine will deff be Delirium, Matched, Demon Glass and Stray

Post a Comment