Monday, January 31, 2011

Guest Review: Intertwined

Intertwined (Intertwined #1) by Gena Showalter

As Reviewed by my Guest Reviewer Lauren

Published September 1st 2009 by Harlequin
Audio book

There is a lot going on in this book. There are 4 souls trapped in the main characters head, 2 young couples falling in love, human bullies and a plethora of supernatural’s floating around. The story line is also fast paced.

I listened to this audio book and I get the impression after having listened to it and reading some reviews that I chose wisely. (Although audio books usually put me to sleep) The narrators use of different voices for each “soul” and character really helped keep everything and everyone in line.

My one complaint is that although I really liked Aden and thought Mary-Ann and Riley were a fantastic couple. I just couldn’t warm up to Victoria, she just seemed so one dimensional and boring. Shouldn’t a vampire princesses be cool?

4/5 Stars

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment