Thursday, December 23, 2010

Review: Dead and Gone

Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse #9) by Charlaine Harris

Published May 5th 2009 by Ace Hardcover
Hardcover, 312 pages
I
sbn: 0441017150


"Except for Sookie Stackhouse, folks in Bon Temps, Louisiana, know little about vamps-and nothing about weres.

Until now. The weres and shifters have finally decided to reveal their existence to the ordinary world. At first all goes well. Then the mutilated body of a were-panther is found near the bar where Sookie works-and she feels compelled to discover who, human or otherwise, did it.

But there's a far greater danger threatening Bon Temps. A race of unhuman beings-older, more powerful, and more secretive than vampires or werewolves-is preparing for war. And Sookie finds herself an all-too human pawn in their battle.
"

 



7/10





**Mild Spoilers**

I always enjoy a Sookie Stackhouse book and this was no exception.
I like the way the characters evolved, Sookie becomes different. Oh and Eric Eric Eric he just made the book for me :)  I loved seeing more of the fairies as well!

I can't wait for the next book! I also want to see who Sookie eventually decides on, I hope its Eric, and I also want to see more of Hunter :)

Cons: 

* The choice, wow she just needs to choose now lol
* And she should stop feeling guilty, although some things are downright her fault
* She also just needs to forgive Jason

But overall, doesn't matter what she does, I still want to know what's next, and who she will choose.

I hope the next one some things get resolved and dear old Sookie settles down in a way :)






http://www.charlaineharris.com/






"Don’t you just hate nights like that, when you think over every mistake you’ve made, every hurt you’ve received, every bit of meanness you’ve dealt out? There’s no profit in it, no point to it, and you need sleep." 





Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse #10) by Charlaine Harris
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not like the TV series and tried to read the book but found it too adult for me.

Post a Comment