Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Finds


Friday Finds is hosted
by Should Be Reading


 

What great books did you hear about/discover this past week?

I found four books this week!!

Secret Lives (Darke Academy, #1)  
 

Moonlight (Dark Guardian, #1)  
 
 
Neptune Noir: Unauthorized Investigations into Veronica Mars  
 
Neptune Noir: Unauthorized Investigations into Veronica Mars
The Crimson Thread: A Retelling of "Rumpelstiltskin" (Once Upon a Time) 
 
The Crimson Thread: A Retelling of "Rumpelstiltskin" (Once Upon A Time) by Suzanne Weyn

What are your Friday Finds?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As if your to-read list isn't too long already Lu :)

I found some interesting books this week as well though:
Palimpsest by Catherynne M. Valente. An urban fantasy about a city you can only get to by sleeping with someone who's been there, and the map gets tattooed onto your skin.

Servant of the Underworld by Aliette de Bodard. Fantasy mystery novel based on Aztec mythology.

The Bookman by Lavie Tidhar. Metafictional steampunk.

Savannah said...

I love the Dark Guardian series! So great!!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Crimson Thread looks good...I like fairytales (and retellings).

Here's my post:

Click my name....

Andrea said...

great finds! I have Moonlight in my huge TBR pile!

Here are my Finds

Unknown said...

The Dark Academy looks like a good read. Great finds. Have a great reading week ahead... :)

Post a Comment