Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WWW Wednesday


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

1. What are you currently reading?  

Finally finishing

The Blind Side: Evolution of a... The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game by Michael Lewis


2. What did you recently finish reading? 
3. What do you think you’ll read next?

My Love Lies Bleeding My Love Lies Bleeding (Drake Chronicles #1) by Alyxandra Harvey

Or

My heart, his soul My heart, his soul by Loraine Lotter

What are your answers?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Currently reading:
King Rat by China Mieville (mythology challenge be damned, this book is good and won't be put on hold)
Ilium by Dan Simmons

Recently finished:
Flyleaf by Finuala Dowling (bleh)

Up next:
Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
After Dark by Haruki Murakami

Savannah said...

Currently Reading: Vampire Crush by A.M. Robinson
Just finished Reading: Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Next up: Vesper by Jeff Sampson

Jackie said...

Looking forward to reading Hunger Games, it is on my TBR shelf! I have not heard of your one pick to read next so suggest Harvey's book as everyone loved it that I have read reviews from!


I am reading and waiting on these this week if you want to check it out later!

jackie >_<

shaunesay said...

Very interesting! I know that I read the first Drake Chronicles book, and it was not called that! But the storyline is the same, now I need to go check out what happened!

I have Hunger Games on audio, after so many people recommended it!

Thanks for stopping by my WWW today!

shaunesay said...

okay, there we go, Hearts at Stake is the other name of it, I wasn't losing my mind! lol!

Sugar and Snark said...

Heheh yea Shaune that is the right name, but previously it was named My love lies bleeding, and that is the ebook version I won :)

Post a Comment