Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday!


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My WoW "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris  



Release date: July 12th 2011 by Delacorte Press


















 


Goodreads Description:

Someone’s been a very bad zombie.

Super-smartie Kate Grable gets to play doctor, helping out her high school football team. Not only will the experience look good on her college apps, she gets to be thisclose to her quarterback crush, Aaron. Then something disturbing happens. Kate finds out that the coach has given the team steroids. Except . . . the vials she finds don’t exactly contain steroids. Whatever’s in them is turning hot gridiron hunks into mindless, flesh-eating . . . zombies.

Unless she finds an antidote, no one is safe. Not Aaron, not Kate’s brother, not her best friend . . . not even Kate . . .

It’s scary. It’s twisted. It’s sick. It’s high school.


What is your WoW?

Don't forget my Giveaway!!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Not much into zombies, but I have to admit this sounds intriguing. I think it will be one I have to read reviews on first, before I try it.

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said...

Also not a huge fan of zombies, but I definitely like the sound of this one

Manga Maniac said...

I love zombie books, so I want this one, too!


My WoW is here Manga Maniac Cafe

June G said...

I don't care for zombies, but let's face it, that cover is a big draw! Thanks for sharing.

Belinda said...

I love the cover to this book!!! How intriguing. It sounded great up until the zombies. I haven't read any zombie books but maybe it's time that I did. Great recommendation.

Here's my WOW

Alayne said...

Not my type of book, but I hope you get a copy soon! My WOW is at The Crowded Leaf.

Jeanna said...

Oh, a zombie book! Sounds awesome! The cover gives me the creeps though.

Carrie Harris said...

Thanks so much for featuring my book!!!

Sugar and Snark said...

Its only a pleasure Carrie! I can't wait to read it and i absolutely adore the cover!

Post a Comment