A library is a somewhat easy place to annoy the people sitting around you, but for those of you with less then stellar creativity, we have made a list of things you can do...
(only listing the best ones)
1. While pointing to a very simple word, like 'the', ask the person next to you if he/she can pronounce it for you.
2. Suddenly look over at him/her, and say, "You’re one of THEM!"
3. Read your book. Upside down.
4. Read silently, and then as if speaking to the character in your book, say, "No, Jim! It's a trap! Don't do it!!" Then turn to the person and reply solemnly, "He did it." when he/she looks at you.
5. Bring a bag or purse, and peer into it and say, "Got enough air in their?" or, "Settle down in there. I'm trying to read!"
6. Announce the page number each time you turn a page.
7. Spell every single word as you read it.