Sunday, August 8, 2010

Title Of The Week

We all know those titles that make us do a double take just to make sure we read right?

This is one of them:

I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell by Tucker Max



















Goodreads summary:

My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with more women than is safe or reasonable, and just generally act like a raging dickhead. But, I do contribute to humanity in one very important way: I share my adventures with the world. 

What i think:

Personally i think if beer gets served in hell it would really be hell!

(Away for a bit, but I'll be back and read the comments)


0 comments:

Post a Comment