Friday, July 30, 2010

Weekly Character Chatter

This week I'm chatting about Bree Tanner

















Breed: Vampire
Age: 15, Made into a Vampire June 15, 2006
Love Interest: Diego

Best quote:

"Diego grinned at me, his face beautiful with light, and suddenly, with a deep lurch in my stomach, I realized that the whole BFF thing was way off the mark. It was just that fast....But even though Diego looked like his normal self again -not made of blazing light anyway- I knew he would never look the same to me. That tingly sensation in the pit of my stomach was still there. I had a feeling it would be there permanently."

Fun facts:

Despite widespread rumors across the blogosphere Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga novel, 'The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner' will not to be made into a separate film.

In the film of Eclipse, Bree is portrayed by Canadian actress Jodelle Ferland.

Sites:

http://twilightsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Bree_Tanner
http://www.breetanner.com/

What i think:

I absolutely love Bree! I enjoyed reading about her so much!

What do you think?

Do you think Jodelle Ferland did a good job portraying Bree?

1 comments:

Anne said...

Just stopping by for the Follow Friday Blog Hop. I am a new follower. I love your blog!

I really liked this book, but it made me so sad. I never really thought much about her character when I read Eclipse but after reading the book and watching the movie I found myself hoping for a different ending for Bree.

If you want to swing by http://bringmeanotherbook.blogspot.com/ and check mine out that would be awesome. Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment