Thursday, July 22, 2010

Review: The Riddler's Gift

The Riddler's Gift: First Tale of the Lifesong by Greg Hamerton

Published: July 31st 2007 by Eternity Press
Paperback, 656 pages 
Isbn: 0958511845

 


















Goodreads Summary
 
"In a time when the world was ravaged by chaos, one kingdom remains; ordered, isolated, protected. Then Tabitha Serannon awakens an ancient power and the world begins to change."

My Take: 

I won this book, and I'm so glad I did!

Tabitha Serannon has a hidden power, but to access this she needs to go through many trials and tribulations to discover her inner strength. With the help of an unlikely friend, she has to find her way. Darkness stands in the path she must follow, but so does love.

This book was really gripping and one I did not want to end!
It was extremely hard to put down and when I finally did, I could not stop thinking about it!
 

I cannot wait for the next book in the series!

My Questions:

Can I read the next one yet?

Favourite Quote:

"Those who try to juggle wisdom, power and greed, drop one of the balls, every time.”
—Zarost"

Link to the Author: 

http://greghamerton.com/lifesong/the-riddlers-gift/

A look inside the book:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAe8gPMrCXM&feature=player_embedded

My Rating:

7/10

Next Instalment:

Second Sight: Second Tale of the Lifesong by Greg Hamerton

 
 


 






0 comments:

Post a Comment