Sunday, July 18, 2010

In My Mailbox

Photobucket

This weekly meme is hosted by The Story Siren

In My Mailbox this week is...

3rd Degree (Women's Murder Club, #3) by James Patterson, Andrew Gross

3rd Degree (Women's Murder Club, #3)









Breakfast in Bed (Loveswept, #22) by Sandra Brown

Breakfast in Bed (Loveswept, #22)









Standoff by Sandra Brown 
Standoff

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella by Stephenie Meyer
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella

What's in your Mailbox?




7 comments:

Milka said...

I am dying to read the 'Short Second life of Bree Tanner'.

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

i really enjoyed Bree Tanner - nice addition to the twilight series

Sugar and Snark said...

I'm extremely excited to read it! :)

Michelle Santiago said...

Hi Lu! I have yet to read a James Patterson novel but he is on my list of authors to try. I did read a few of Sandra Brown novels and enjoyed them (i love to read romance!). Enjoy your books and have a great Sunday!

-Michelle
http://booksandmakeup.blogspot.com

Karen said...

I enjoyed Bree Tanner - I was a bit sceptical at first but it really tied in with seeing the movie.

Sugar and Snark said...

Thanks Chelley and Karen for your comments :)
Hope you both have a wonderful Sunday!

Kelly said...

The Bree Tanner book is great! I hope you enjoy all of your books! :)

Mine's here.

Post a Comment